Complaint Review: JMW Financial Services

• Reported By:Everett Washington
JMW Financial Services
Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

JMW Financial Services ripoff they are thieves! Mesa Arizona

I responded to an ad in the paper for a government job asking to help HUD housing. I spoke to a woman who told me there was one postion left in washington and asked if I would like it. I then said yes.

I sent them the money and recieved a packet about ten days later. I then realized I didn't heve the time to do it so sent it back. It's been a month now and I have not recieved the refund I was promised if I returned the packet.

JMW services are a rip-off and they are thieves!

Everett, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2003 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JMW-Financial-Services/Mesa-Arizona/JMW-Financial-Services-ripoff-they-are-thieves-Mesa-Arizona-72102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JMW Financial Services