Complaint Review: JRP - John Robert Powers

• Updated: Tue, February 09, 2010

• Reported By: Tina — Little elm Texas USA
JRP - John Robert Powers
www.johnrobertpowers.net Internet United States of America

JRP - John Robert Powers I signed up my daughter for this "agency" but after all awful reffrences I wished to cancel and I've havent been able to contact no one My daughter never attended any of their classes was chargd $2900 Please help me locate this JRP comp. so I can get my money back from this JRP comp . Internet

*Consumer Comment: Location of JRP

*Consumer Comment: I found their website in 2 seconds, full of phone numbers...

*Consumer Suggestion: TRY CONTACTING THIS GUY!!

I need someone to please help me get my money back .I recently signed up my daughter for what I thought talent scout "JRP", but it was not so I did my research found awful reviews and references so I immediately wanted to cancel .

but after I looked and looked on all my paper work there was no address nor phone numbers to call and cancel or talk to anyone only number I have is a hot line witch I've left multiple messages and no one called me back.

So I contact my bank entered a dispute they offered it for few weeks then several weeks later my bank calls tells me they can not issue a refund because I need to  send them a cancellation letter witch I have tried and I have no address no contact info to send it.This is so frustrating so my bank said I'm sorry but they couldn't help me they charge my account back for $2900for services my daughter never used .

So I need help This JRP comp. is a total scam they were in my town Dallas,Tx 8/16/2009 in hotel downtown auditioning for new twilight movie and was so not true.Please help me locate this people to get my money back.I'm not even sure were exactly they were coming from so can someone please help me .

Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2009 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JRP-John-Robert-Powers/internet/JRP-John-Robert-Powers-I-signed-up-my-daughter-for-this-agency-but-after-all-awful-re-505439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JRP - John Robert Powers

Location of JRP

AUTHOR: slblbl424 - (USA)

They are in San Diego now....the address is 2667 Camino Del Rio South, San Diego, CA 92108...Had an audition Saturday for my 2 children, they called back today and told me my son had made it but not my daughter...it would cost me $1950 but if I paid the full amount they would give my son a $500 scholarship and and reduce my amount to $1000 up front otherwise I would pay half now and the rest in 90 days...oh and get this if I wanted my daughter to take classes they would work with her one -on-one today and if she passed would let her attend classes for FREE.  I did not keep appt today because I did not feel comfortable with the process and felt something just wasn't right..so I researched and came across this website...thank goodness...here's the callback number they gave us...858-824-0700..good luck

I found their website in 2 seconds, full of phone numbers...

AUTHOR: CAGAL - (USA)

I am assuming you have internet access.  Do a search for this company & the first entry is their official website, with office locations, addessess & phone numbers.  I am not sure why you wouldn't look for that info first, before coming here to complain.  Do a little research, it isn't that hard.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

TRY CONTACTING THIS GUY!!

AUTHOR: Salvador - (U.S.A.)

You need to call Ron Patterson of JRP in California. From what I know, he's the main guy of the franchise.

He contacted me when the whole Kim Flowers of JRP Reno was going on... and he seemed to be very against the fraud she comitted. So try googleing him as "Ron Patterson JRP" or Ron Patterson John Robert Powersf".

I would post his phone number, but from my understanding Rip Off Report won't allow me to do that. Call him and check what can be done! Good luck!

Ps. Also, if you search on google as "Ron Patterson JRP photos" there should be in the listing an official Ron Patterson website with a "contact" tab!

Holy