- Report: #1080153
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: JUAN GARCIA 11 CONSTRUCTION
JUAN GARCIA 11 CONSTRUCTION7721 Gayglen Drive, Dallas TX 75217 dallas, Texas USA
JUAN GARCIA 11 CONSTRUCTION RIP OFF! Hired Garcia to demolish and haul away a two story building. dallas Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Abandonment of job as of August 19 2013
- We paid you the agreed the $3250.00 up front per your request; you were to finish the job for the final payment as agreed.
- We gave you an additional ($750.00 payment so you could pay your employees) draw against you contract and you made the following agreement signed by you on 08-17-2013 and witnessed by MAP Rep.
- You have been paid a total of $4000.00 and may have paid out ($700.00) towards the job according to your employees. and you Sir have left us with a major disaster such as you only completed (25%) of the work, you Sir left dangerous walls left Not braced that could fall onto the general public. You Sir told your employees that you were coming to job to pay them including a lady you hired from the adjacent apartment complex. You used U-Haul trucks to haul away debris and had your employee put it in his name so he could pay the bill for you?
- You Sir do not have the experience that you said that you have in fact you do not know how to adjust a hard hat?
- According to your conviction records you have many Thefts of checks and committed fraud, etc we should have checked your back ground first, if we had we could not hire felons like yourself for all of the oblivious reasons.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JUAN-GARCIA-11-CONSTRUCTION/dallas-Texas-76210/JUAN-GARCIA-11-CONSTRUCTION-RIP-OFF-Hired-Garcia-to-demolish-and-haul-away-a-two-story-b-1080153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.