Complaint Review: Jackson Hewitt, Poor Sales Ethics

• Updated: Sun, November 28, 2004

• Reported By:Wilton Vermont
Jackson Hewitt, Poor Sales Ethics
jacksonhewitt.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Jackson Hewitt, Poor Sales Ethics ripoff/ and poor ethics, no support, loosers All Around The Country all cities beware

*Consumer Comment: Jackson Hewitt

I spoke with Johnson Pettit at Jackson Hewitt, he sold me. I was looking for a career change, the initial investment need, $16-25k was in my price range, although after signing a contract I found out all the other expenses, signs, advertising, access to Corp owned programs and downloads, and the list continues. Overall, poor salesmanship. here is is number, don't call him to start your own business, 1-800-475-2904

Brett
Wilton, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2004 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jackson-Hewitt-Poor-Sales-Ethics/nationwide/Jackson-Hewitt-Poor-Sales-Ethics-ripoff-and-poor-ethics-no-support-loosers-All-Around-117789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jackson Hewitt, Poor Sales Ethics

Jackson Hewitt

AUTHOR: Rick - (U.S.A.)

Brett, sorry to hear I am not the onlt one that was "scammed" by poor sales ethics. I sent in $17,000 for my franchise fee. John, told me there were no other tax services in my are. I am not an experienced tas preparer, but John explained the teaching and workshops JH provided. For 3 work shops, I spent another 3k, plus time away from my regular employer. They went so fast through the ProFIler program, I should have takedn a taper recorder, so I could re-hear everything. Brenda, the teacher would not even answer questions in class. I explained I didn't understand, she said. "You'll figure it out later". NOT. Now it is tax season, and they tell me to just hire anyone I can find, to file returns, no experience necessary. And pay them cash, is what they told me. That dosen't set well with me. I feel they aresetting me up for trouble. I need my money back.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC