Complaint Review: James Smith

• Submitted: Sat, May 24, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, May 24, 2008

• Reported By:Lincoln Nebraska
James Smith
2230 N University Bldg #5, Provo, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-2891640
  • Web:
  • Category: Seminars

James Smith DO not Get involved BEWARE OF JAMES SMITH and his REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT SCHOOL Provo Utah
*UPDATE.. James Smith and the James Smith Real Estate Coaching Company strongly demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business with this company. James Smith teaching realistic, long-term real estate investing strategies that will consistently build wealth over time. Draper, Utah

My husband and I invested over $20,000 in a Platinum membership in June of 2007. We wanted to attend the Commercial seminars. When I called in August they were all full for the year. Well after hearing this and moving from California to Nebraska we decided to call and get our money back. We NEVER went to a seminar and we never cost that company a dime except for our credit card transaction. They will not give us any money back at all and now we have to hire an attorney to fight for money that they are basically stealing from us. After investing this money I have heard from no one except to return my calls about our refund...one month or more after I call. Beware of what you invest in. I was recommended this company by Strategic Equity!

Jen
Lincoln, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2008 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Smith/Provo-Utah-84604/James-Smith-DO-not-Get-involved-BEWARE-OF-JAMES-SMITH-and-his-REAL-ESTATE-INVESTMENT-SCHOO-334654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Smith