Complaint Review: James Steinhubl - Greatcarsandtrucks.com - Canadian Best Homes

• Submitted: Sat, August 04, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, August 04, 2007

• Reported By:Edmonton Alberta
James Steinhubl - Greatcarsandtrucks.com - Canadian Best Homes
10 Oriole Crescent, Sherwood Park, AB, Canada, T8A 0B2 Internet Canada

James Steinhubl - Greatcarsandtrucks.com - Canadian Best Homes king of fraud artists Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada Internet

Hello everybody in Cyberland. I wrote a few lines yesterday, I don't see them on the Ripoff website yet. I just thought that I'd write a few more lines today. I sound like I'm repeating myself, but I am one of the people that was victimized by this waste of skin. Google the name James Steinhubl and you will see for yourself what a crook this person is. It is absolutely necessary for everyone that has been victimized by this person to get the word out there. There is strength in numbers. If anyone has any replies to any of my notes, it would be greatly appreciated. At least I will know if anyone out there is getting any of this. Stay tuned for more notes from me in the future.

Edmonton, Alberta

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2007 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Steinhubl-Greatcarsandtruckscom-Canadian-Best-Homes/internet/James-Steinhubl-Greatcarsandtruckscom-Canadian-Best-Homes-king-of-fraud-artists-Sherw-265282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Steinhubl - Greatcarsandtrucks.com - Canadian Best Homes