• Report: #194111

• Updated: Tue, May 31, 2011

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Jeff Paul
7030 Hayvenhurst Avenue Van Nuys, California United States of America

Jeff Paul ripoff theft fradulent business practice nonresponsive company representatives poor quality materials Van Nuys California

*Consumer Comment: NOW KARL THAT'S ENOUGH, PRETENDING TO BE JEFF PAUL NOW

I have spent two months now trying to cancel the Jeff Paul "Making Money in your Underwear" program, and still have not been able to do so. The 800 number provided by the company for cancellation (they promised quick and easy way to cancel) never worked--I spent hours on the phone holding or was disconnected.

A large number of company salespeople had called me to sell me other products, and I informed each and every one that I was cancelling and had cancelled. I contested the continuing charges with my bank (and this is still being contested at this writing). I called the number on the credit card statement--American Family Publishers (no legitimate American family would treat customers this way) and was today told that the money could not be refunded.

They continue to try to sell me the crock of bulls**t that their seals people (the large number of them who were calling on my private line) were not able to cancel the subscription. It told them that this was ridiculous and a fraudent business practice since the Jeff Paul representatives who contact me at my home should be qualified to listen and act in the information given to them, especially in an emergency situation such as their 800 number being disfunctional (NOTHING AT ALL LIKE THE QUICK AND EASY CANCELLATION THEY PROMISED IN THEIR ADVERTISING)

I recommend that anyone intrigued by the advertising stay as far away from this company as possible. The package of mail order materials I was sent in the introductory package was cheap, amateurish and shoddy. Absolutely nothing was worth the money paid, and there was not a single idea in it that could not be obtained from a business opportunity adsheet anywhere online.

AVOID JEFF PAUL AND HIS THEIVES!

I still don't know if this garbage is cancelled. The next stop for me will be the police station if I don't get some resolution of the fraudent charges from my credit card company very soon.

BEWARE!!

Jeremy Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2006 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jeff-Paul/Van-Nuys-California-91406/Jeff-Paul-ripoff-theft-fradulent-business-practice-nonresponsive-company-representatives-p-194111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jeff Paul