Complaint Review: Jenna Sarl Atoll

• Submitted: Thu, February 14, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 14, 2008

• Reported By:perth Other
Jenna Sarl Atoll
1 Route De Bordeaux 33550 LeTourne, France U.S.A.

Jenna Sarl Atoll I had a feeling this women was'nt the real deal when she kept asking for payment, as I don't have a credit card, I made this clear to her,bcos of this reason she ceased transmission,after me going back on line to her she sent me through e-mail a choice of payments; cheque money order etc.. when I recieved her confirmation her add from France the penny dropped for me along time ago. I was lucky Le Tourne France

jenna Sarl Atoll.

Sends you a proper report, words are put into this report in such a way that you think she knows you.

Promises a free report, however this is not really the case as jenna only gives you tidbits, baiting, teasing, and concerned for your welfare.

As jenna states that a cycle a transformation only happens once in a while, jenna is concerned that you will miss the boat, therefore goes on telling you about astral dates.

Now jenna wishes to be paid for a 60 page report that will be sent upon payment.

I don't have a credit card, so I went online an chat to jenna about different payment arrangements.
she asked if i have a debit card i replied no...... transmission lost.

after encouraging jenna to chat again to me she produces different payment methods. I was lucky as my feelings never let me down. this person needs to be shut down, its cruel and dishonest.

Anonymous
perth
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2008 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jenna-Sarl-Atoll/LeTourne-France/Jenna-Sarl-Atoll-I-had-a-feeling-this-women-wasnt-the-real-deal-when-she-kept-asking-for-308833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jenna Sarl Atoll