- Report: #1063952
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Jetimpex, Inc.
TemplateMonster.com Purchased a website template that turned out to be TERRIBLE. They refuse to refund or take responsibility for poor product quality. Internet
*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Rebuttal
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
There were major defects with the template I purchased from TemplateMonster.
- At first it seem to me and the technical support staff I was working with that some of the files in the instructions did not exist in the zipped file I received.
- It turned out that several crucial files were under completely different names from what they were listed as in the instructs document (making them impossible to find without hours of trouble shooting with your technical support staff)
- There were code defects in one of the critical php files that needed to be manually modified in order for it to work with the remaining assets in the template.
The template was an unacceptable waste of my time and money.
TemplateMonster wouldn't account for the poor product quality, so I my wife and I's business has to swallow the cost and are going to find a better maintained template or simply build from scratch this time.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jetimpex-Inc/internet/TemplateMonstercom-Purchased-a-website-template-that-turned-out-to-be-TERRIBLE-They-ref-1063952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.