Complaint Review: Jevene

• Submitted: Wed, January 12, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 12, 2005

• Reported By:batavia Ohio
Jevene
18324 oxnard st # 2 tarzna ca 91356 Tarzana, California U.S.A.

Jevene ripoff! I ordered a free sample, I keep receiving products daily that I did not order and I'm being billed on my credit card! There is no way to cancel! Tarzana California

I orderd a free sample of jevene, naw I'm receiving their products on a daily basis! I can't find anyway to cancel these shipments! I now have been taken for over $100.00 dollars! please someone help me!

Henry
batavia, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2005 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jevene/Tarzana-California-91356/Jevene-ripoff-I-ordered-a-free-sample-I-keep-receiving-products-daily-that-I-did-not-ord-127026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jevene