- Report: #273456
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Joe Simmons - PEACHTREE SETTLEMENT FUNDING
Joe Simmons - PEACHTREE SETTLEMENT FUNDINGwww.settlementfunding.com Boynton Beach, Florida U.S.A.
Joe Simmons PEACHTREE SETTLEMENT FUNDING WORST COMPANY EVER Boynton Beach Florida
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Jim
*UPDATE Employee: From a REAL employee......
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Peachtree did me wrong
*UPDATE Employee: Idiots...
*Consumer Suggestion: PeachTree and Imperial Finance & Trading = Same s**t
*Consumer Comment: WHat was Joe's position at this company
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
This company breaks so many laws and treats their employees like crap.
1) Peachtree illegally records every single phone call without informing callers that the calls may be taped or monitored. They also have customers call state agencies while employees are on the phone to get personal information to complete the transactions. State agencies will never know the employee is on the line because they stay silent the entire time.
2) If you call in from one of their many TV, internet or radio commercials and give them your phone number (all of their phones have caller ID and your phone number will be automatically captured in their computer system) and you decide to not do a transaction with them, they will constantly call you and harrass you until you finally do a deal with them. Even if a customer demands to have no more phone calls, the employees are forced to tell customers to send in a letter. Even if a customer does send in a letter they do not remove your phone number from the system and they will constantly call you. This right there is an FCC violation and it also breaks every state law. Even if you are on the do not call list after your initial consultation, they will still continue to call you. What's worse, if you start a transaction with them they will ask for several phone numbers (freinds or relatives) so they can harass them until you call them back. AGAIN, all of this is documented on their electronic phone recording system.
3) They charge customers extremely high rates 19.99 is the MINIMUM that they will do a transaction for, unless a manager approves something lower (which is rare). Other companies will charge much lower rates and get you more money almost every single time.
4) Not one of their managers is worth a peice of crap.
You have Jim who talks down to employees and makes them feel like s**t but if you stab back at him he demands an apology in email. If you ever need him for something he stutters while helping you and even before you can get a full answer he walks away from you and thinks its very funny. He also flirts with every female in the office that he can even though he is a married man and recently had a baby.
Then you have Laren who recently got moved into a new position because she couldn't handle her old one. So for her not to be embarrassed and getting demoted, they just created a new depeartment for her to screw up AND she is still screwing things up. What's even worse is she constantly talks to herself while walking around... she is a real fruit loop.
Stacy... what can we say about her? Desperate for man but cant seem to find any... I guess that's because she will give it up easy to anyone who sweet talks her. For a while she had a real decent looking body but lately she has been putting on the pounds again-- guess she needs to go to the gym more.
5) Although our former boss Deb was not the nicest person in the world she sure did keep the managers in line and ever since she left these managers treat their people like s**t. That is why me and many other people have decided to leave we have had enough.
6) This company forces employees to work more than 40 hours a week and if one week you decided you didn't want to they would fire you. We are forced to work Saturdays and not have another day off during the week so that only gives us 1 day a off a week to be with our family. It is very often that employees are forced to work through their lunch break- not being allowed to leave the building for one hour. This company is sooo greedy all they care about is making their goals and could care less how they get their even if it means treating their people like s**t. This company acts like they are best place to work for but no one is willing to speak out and tell them that they are sick and tired of being criticized, spoken down to and forced to be away from their family OR to even have one hour in a day to take a break.
I WOULD ENCOURAGE ANY CUSTOMER OUT THERE to not do a transaction with this company. SHOP AROUND before you accept a Peachtree deal- you are just throwing your money away with them.
I would also encourage any employee (current or former) to write to me and I will post any messages up here for you and no one will know who you are.
Sick of bs
Boca raton, Florida
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2007 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joe-Simmons-PEACHTREE-SETTLEMENT-FUNDING/Boynton-Beach-Florida/Joe-Simmons-PEACHTREE-SETTLEMENT-FUNDING-WORST-COMPANY-EVER-Boynton-Beach-Florida-273456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.