Complaint Review: John Boody - John C. Boody

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 17, 2012

• Reported By:Superior Wisconsin
John Boody - John C. Boody
P. O. Box 1288 Superior, Wisconsin U.S.A.

John Boody - John C. Boody Broken Woman User Violent Drunk Woman User and Abuser Deadbeat Father Loser Superior Wisconsin

*General Comment: stop

*Consumer Comment: Report is true

*UPDATE Employee: Believe what you read

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Complete B.S.

Please, stay away from this man! He will use you, take your money (because he is rarely employed), try to control you and eventually, when you wake up, he will be very difficult to get rid of. First, he will come on very together and profess his undying love for you, probably call you by a pet name, and give you every sob story in the book on why his bad luck is not his fault. He is extremely convincing! I am begging each woman out there, for your own good, please,please, do not let this man into your life. He will destroy everything you have. And if you are unlucky enough to be in his path when he is drinking (yes, he still drinks), you had better run for your life. Do not let your children near him either! There is a reason he does not have many friends or family. This pathetic excuse for a man is a user. He will suck the life out of everything he touches and knows what he is doing. How do you think he has survived life this long with no steady job or place of his own. Please get a police report on him, do a background check. You will see I am not an angry ex, just an ex who feels stupid for letting him in my life. I do not want to see another young woman go through this. He has free loaded off enough already.

Jessie
Superior, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2008 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Boody-John-C-Boody/Superior-Wisconsin/John-Boody-John-C-Boody-Broken-Woman-User-Violent-Drunk-Woman-User-and-Abuser-Deadbeat-300553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Boody - John C. Boody

#1 General Comment

stop

AUTHOR: friend - ()

John Boody died on August 13, 2013.  He was my friend and I just wanted to say that I hope everyone can now stop saying negative things about him and let him rest in peace.  He struggled so much with mental illness and things like this did not help him in the end at all.  They hurt him.  So please, no more.

Report is true

AUTHOR: Hadleigh - (United States of America)

John "dated" another woman last year that he met through internet.  He was still jobless, moved in with her immediately and was abusive and still drinking.  She even knew about this report and got involved with him anyways.  She ended up kicking him to the curb.

Believe what you read

AUTHOR: Qwerty - (United States of America)

I can confirm. This guy is violent and manipulates women. Just search public records and let the truth speak for itself.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Complete B.S.

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

All I can say to this is...bulls**t. The name signed as the author is bogus, the girl who actually wrote this, yes I know who wrote it, wanted me to think another person that I know wrote the report. For starters, she didn't even spell Jessie as the the actual Jessi does.
I have been sober for a long time, and I was sober when she falsely, purposely stated that I was drinking. I never harmed any child and could provide an unending list of people who know that. The actual author of the "report", was Michaela Nichols. Guess what this vendictive drama queen did immediately after I broke up with her after our whole 2 months of dating??? Started doing things like this and harassing me and my friends.
Anyway, the fact that she tried causing problems between my friends and I by writing a malicious statement, and vengefully signing my friend's name to the statement, to me screams angry, vendictive, vengeful, hurt and desperate woman. She signed another woman's name to the complaint when she could have just left it anonymous, as she did with the other, but she purposely tried to injure more people by using another's name. Yet, she claims to be honest and "not an angry ex"
Do to the fact that she also drug my son into the pit of her desperation to hurt me, and also claimed that I have three children ,knowing that I have only one, has me considering a law suit. By the way readers, six weeks after we broke up, she moved herself, and her young daughter 150 miles away and married a man she had met and cheated on me with only 2-3 weeks prior.