Complaint Review: John Carman Esq.

• Submitted: Sun, November 24, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, May 22, 2015

• Reported By: Lillybell — Shirley New York
John Carman Esq.
666 Old Country Rd. Garden City, New York USA

John Carman Esq. Collision to harm my son and RIP me OFF for $5000.00Att Garden City New York

*Author of original report: Bribery by Mortgage Fraud

On June 12th.2002, I retained attorney John Carman to represet my son  Brian in a dispute involving his refently acquired Series 7, License. Mr.Carman was given by me a check written on my HSBC checking account 925217344.Which was for $5000.00 and was promptly cashed.

Since that time, Mr.Carman has not called me or my son.He has also failed to send even one statement regarding if and how my $5000.00 retainer was used.

My son lost his series 7 license.Which I later discovered was purposely arranged to happen my my former husband Mike Figat.Who has been sabatoging the efforts of Brian Figthat to build a career as  Stock Brokerm also Brian Figat

our son,myself and our two other sons, Michael Figat jr and Brandon James Figat. Expense.Whom I have since learned have had fraudulent identifying documents created  fraudulently filed Town of Brookhaven, Suffolk County, NY.

Mr.Carman, misteprrsented his motive in his intent to assist my son.Mr.Carman violated his fiduciary by colluding with my ex.Mike Figat.This case has never had any resolution and I have come to believe

that the entire incident was contrived.To prevent Brian C.Figat from developing a lucrative career, due to him unkowingly having and using the fraudulent identifying documents created with malice aforethought, by his father.

Mr.Carman. allegedly knew and has done business dealings with Mike Figat prior to me retaining him.I was scammed out of $5000.00 and my son was violated at a very vulnerable time in his life.

This was just plain wrong.

The last time, that I spoke to Mr.Carman, was in March 2009.When I was given his cell no.When I called his cell.He ptomptly hung up on me when I asked him a question.

RIP OFF Attorney

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2013 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Carman-Esq/Garden-City-New-York/John-Carman-Esq-Collision-to-harm-my-son-and-RIP-me-OFF-for-500000Att-Garden-City-New-1101862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Carman Esq.

Bribery by Mortgage Fraud

AUTHOR: Lillybell - ()

Each and every attorney, that I have paid to represent either mine or my childrens interests.Beginning in 2000. Has been bribed/paid off to violate our interests, by Mike Figat.Who I have found out is the biggest perpetrator of mortgage, insurance and other financial frauds in the history og the USA.