Complaint Review: Joma Shop

• Updated: Tue, December 24, 2013

• Reported By: mralexm518 — Acra New York
Joma Shop
140 58th Street Brooklyn, New York USA

Joma Shop Jomashop.com Jomashop Employees Fail At Customer Service. Brooklyn New York

*Author of original report: Jomashop Resolves Issue Gracefully

On Dec 13, 2013 I ordered a watch from Jomashop as a Christmas gift for my wife. I received and email with an invoice and nothing else. On December 24th, 2013, I called customer service to find out what happened to my watch. I was told by customer service it was a mistake in their part and they would ship it out Thursday. I asked her why did this happen and she replied by saying it was a mistake.

I proceeded to ask if it could be rushed out so I can at least have it for Thursday. She said no. I asked to speak to a customer service manager and this is where the nightmare began. First she told me no I could not. When I insisted I guess she decided to get the company bully on the phone. I had a really rude man. Based on his language, I think it was a teenager from the hood. He was prepared for battle. I asked him if the item could be rushed out so I can at least get it by Thursday. He said no. He said they were busy and he would get it out Thursday via standard mail.

I could not believe a customer who was forgotten, would be told it will go out via regular mail. NO explanation or anything. No taking care of the customer to make sure he is satisfied. At this point he started giving me a too bad attitude. I told him I needed this for my wife to open for Christmas and it was pretty much a too bad answer. I then asked if they could immediately refund my money. Roy then told me to hold on. When he came back on the phone he first told me: Don't give me any crap I am human. Do not talk to me this way. All along forgetting I am the Customer with the issue. It is not about his feelings but a failed customer transaction. I was even more surprised when he told me, we will be sending you a refund which will take up to 7 business days. So now I am out a watch and have no money for an xmas gift because Roy decided to refund my money instead of making a wrong right. My wrong right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2013 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joma-Shop/Brooklyn-New-York-11220/Joma-Shop-Jomashopcom-Jomashop-Employees-Fail-At-Customer-Service-Brooklyn-New-York-1109642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joma Shop

Jomashop Resolves Issue Gracefully

AUTHOR: mralexm518 - ()

I would like to state that I recived a call from Isaac Montaine the eBay Store Manager for Jomashop. He handled it like a true professional. He listened to my complaint against the so called customer service manager named Roy and prominsed upper management would look into all the complaint s online against him. He is all over trhe place. Apparnetly Roy has done this to many buyers at Jomashop. Hopefully Management will deal with him.

As for Isaac, he is a true asset to the company and knows how to resolve issues quickly. He did what Roy should have done. He gave me a better watch at the same price, he shipped it overnight and I just got the watch. Now that is customer service.

Thank you Isaac for being a true professional. Now get rid of Roy. He is bad for business.

Alex