Complaint Review: Joseph Construction Company

• Submitted: Sat, January 15, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, October 15, 2008

• Reported By:newport Tennessee
Joseph Construction Company
203 Letterman Road, Knoxville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Joseph Construction Company ripoff Knoxville Tennessee

*Author of original report: update

We had a house fire and got Joseph Construction to rebuild our home, this was the construction company that our insurance company said we should get. The fire was only in a part of our home the whole house didn't need to be replaced just parts of it. They only had two people here for most of the time. They let it rain and snow in our home, which made other things in the home get damaged. They told us that they would put skylights in for me instead of replacing my deck and they built the roof on the wrong pitch and now my skylights aren't under warranty because of it.

Because of the rain they let in my home my front door into our home is messed up. They don't want to pay for anything they damaged. They either want us to bear the cost or turn it in to our insurance company. They sublet putting in a new heating and air unit and it quits running. They was suppose to put in a 220 plug, that isn't installed yet. They pulled the ceilings in my home and you can see roller lines on the ceiling. They put cheap doors on my inside rooms, two of them have already got holes in them from the doorstop they put on the doors. We had lived here 16 years and our other doors never once got a hole in them. Wood that they varished has bubbles in it. Return vents are falling.

I could go on and on, but let me just say that this company is no good. They won't do anything for us since we signed the paper for them to get the rest of their money from the insurance company.

Howard
newport, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2005 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joseph-Construction-Company/Knoxville-Tennessee-37919/Joseph-Construction-Company-ripoff-Knoxville-Tennessee-127492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joseph Construction Company

update

AUTHOR: Howard - (U.S.A.)

It is now October 2008 and they still have not tried to come and fix my home or give me any monies to have someone else fix it. The case is still in court. We had to fix the things that were safety issues but we fixed nothing that had to do with the looks of the home. I still have ceiling where you can see the paper under it, places on my wall that hasn't be painted, nails or screws coming out of the walls and ceilings and I could go on and on. Please don't use this company. They lied to me over and over.