Circuit

• Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: Judy — Banning California
Judge Diaz
135 N. Alessandro Rd. Banning, CA Banning, California USA

Judge Diaz Discrimination, predujdice in in judging white people in the court where he presides Banning California

I have been going to the Banning Court for years now watching this judge give the very minimum judgements to the spanish/mexicans that come before him in his court and even speaking spanish to them when there is an enterpeter present.

I do property management and have to go to small claims court to represent my clients that have hired me to do the job. My clients are not invoved with the case and only collect the funds owed to them when it is over. He will not let me do my job and he is out of order. He is very patient and willing to help his own kind and very generous with his judgements when it comes to them. Also takes them first because they cannot speak english. The white people don't stand a chance in his court room. He is rude and imposes harsh judgements when it comes to white people.

My son also recently went to court dressed nice and had only missed one of his community service attendances. He went in to reinstate. I watched Judge Diaz let the ones that looked like they just came out from under a rock and the spanish/mexicans get reinstated right and left that were in there for 2 to 4 times getting reinstated again. My son is white had paid all of his fines and he would not reinstate him for missing one time. Even the baliff said that this was wrong and felt terrible about it as he hand cuffed him and took him to jail for straight time now being served.  Now you tell me if this Judge is not discriminating against white people that actually have enough respect to come in looking decent and acting respectfull that actually deserve to be reinstated as to the riff raff and mexicans that he lets off easy. What kind of judicial system do we have here? I think he should be disbarred. He has no business being a Judge showing patiallity, prejudice and discrimination like he is doing and something needs to be done.

I need to know who I can speak to and what I can do to save the rest of the people that he is doing this to. We have two judges in our court house and both are mexican. I don't think that it is right that we should have to be subject to this. We are americans this is america and we are sick and tired of being pushed aside by this judicial system. He is breaking the law and needs to be repremended and disbarred.

Please help I want to see him pay the price for what he is doing. He swore and took an oath and he obviously thinks he's GOD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Judge-Diaz/Banning-California-92220/Judge-Diaz-Discrimination-predujdice-in-in-judging-white-people-in-the-court-where-he-p-1050514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Judge Diaz