restaurant

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2008

• Reported By:Tobyhanna Pennsylvania
Just Our Kids Aka - kids.com
9238 Westwood Drive Fairfield, New Jersey U.S.A.

Just Our Kids - kids.com - H Renz They promise my child a modeling career, and now they are no longer in business, and they took $595.00 from me Fairfield New Jersey

*Consumer Suggestion: hopefully info to get a refund

Just our Kids scamed me out of $595.00. I called several times inquiring about work for my child, and they said kept informing me that they would call me once something became available, meantime keep the photos updated. One day I decided to call to give an updated telephone number, and they proceeded to tell me that my child was going to be called in soon, because his profile was meeting criterias that they were looking for. However, that phone call never came.

Then the photo people they recommend, is truly a joke. I took my son for a photo shoot, so I can make sure the web site had up to date photos, and the photographer had his child their during the shoot. Nevertheless, this photographer paying more attention to his kid , my child ended up falling off a stole, I was so pissed I ended the session, because now I have a six month old child that's crying uncontrolable. My son's dad ended up pulling a picture out of his wallet that was taking at JC Penny's so he could download on the sight, and this photograper still made us pay for a sitting fee, and pictures he never took, that was the last time I been there.

stacey
Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2008 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Our-Kids-Aka-kidscom/Fairfield-New-Jersey-07004/Just-Our-Kids-kidscom-H-Renz-They-promise-my-child-a-modeling-career-and-now-they-ar-303983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Our Kids Aka - kids.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

hopefully info to get a refund

AUTHOR: Jc - (U.S.A.)

Kids.com contact information to hopefully get a refund Lynbrook New York

I just contacted the consumer protection agency in NJ and was told they will send me a form to fill out to file a claim and they will also make the decision to file a class action suit. If anyone out there is interested in getting your money back or at least trying, call 973-504-6200. They will send you a form. And just for some more information, I found out the company filed for bankruptcy in 2004 and somehow was still able to keep ripping off people. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Tell anyone you know who dealt with this company and maybe we can screw them like they did to us.

Jc