Complaint Review: Justin New England Auto Finance

• Reported By: almost ripped off — Holyoke Massachusetts
Justin New England Auto Finance
www.newenglandautofinance.com West Street, New Hampshire USA

Justin New England Auto Finance Almost Ripped Off West Street New Hampshire

I found New England Auto Financing on the internet and called their Keene New Hampshire office and was connected to Justin. I was seeking a loan against a 2013 Ford Escape that I owned outright. I asked some simple questions and told Justin I was over 60 miles away and I wanted to make sure I had everything. When I asked Justin the interest rate on the loan he told me it was ten per cent. My response was that was not that bad and Justin's response was "no its not". I told him about my car and he told me to bring my title, copy of my license, and proof of income and I would qualify for $10,000 since my car was worth $23,000. When my wife and I arrived we gave the receptionist all of our information and paperwork. We told her that we wanted the $10,000 and she began to fill out the paperwork. Justin on the other hand told me that there is no credit check that I would get the loan based on my title. The receptionist told me that any loan over $5,000 was subject to a credit check. I asked the receptionist for the payment information and she told me the monthly amount I would pay would be $2,005 for nine months. I immediately told her she was wrong that the amount was too high. She told me the amount was correct. I asked her how could that be and she told me the interest was ten per cent per month. In between she was having us sign many documents but we refused and left because ten per cent per month was a total ripoff. All they did was waste our time. In their ad they say it takes 15 minutes but we were there for more than an hour.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justin-New-England-Auto-Finance/West-Street-New-Hampshire/Justin-New-England-Auto-Finance-Almost-Ripped-Off-West-Street-New-Hampshire-1068461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justin New England Auto Finance