Complaint Review: KBT FABRICS & TEXTILE LTD

• Updated: Fri, December 03, 2010

• Reported By:Peoria Illinois
KBT FABRICS & TEXTILE LTD
CARLTON BUSINESS CENTRE Saltley Road, Internet United Kingdom

KBT FABRICS & TEXTILE Make Money On Your Spare Time/Collect Money From Clients Keep up to 12% for our Textile Business Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Common Job Fraud

I received an email about a textile business from the UK needed people to collect money from their clients and wire transfer the cash from cashed money orders to pay their suppliers, to avoid taxes from international money transfers. You receive the money orders through UPS courier. Once received you get an email given details to who you wire the money to. You supply the emailer the MTCN #, a question and the answer to the question and who sent the money-which is yourself.

I in return get to keep my 10%-12% of the cashed money orders. I did not have to invest any money, or give any personal banking info , SS#, etc.

No one would think that money orders would be bad, since you have to have cash to purchase one.

What I didn't think of is this, once the money is transferred they got what they wanted. The money that was wired. I in turn now have to pay this all back, because I cashed it at my bank, and even though I didn't deposit this money, it comes against my bank accounts. The money Orders are counterfeit.
"P/T Job Offer" is how the email is headed.
KBT INTERNATIONAL Limited-a textile business.

Catherine
Peoria, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2007 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KBT-FABRICS-TEXTILE-LTD/internet/KBT-FABRICS-TEXTILE-Make-Money-On-Your-Spare-TimeCollect-Money-From-Clients-Keep-up-to-256317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KBT FABRICS & TEXTILE LTD

Common Job Fraud

AUTHOR: Fabric uk - (United Kingdom)

This is a very common fraud that happens on the internet, we (KBT Fabrics) don't offer such jobs, we have a whole page on our website about this kind of activity please see the following link;- http://www.fabricuk.com/fraud.php

Web users looking for jobs on the internet should investigate the job offers they get.