Complaint Review: KIA Dealer

• Submitted: Sun, October 17, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, October 18, 2004

• Reported By:milton Florida
KIA Dealer
6370 Hwy. 90 Milton, Florida U.S.A.

KIA Auto Sport Ripoff False Advertisement Milton Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Hey Angela read what I posted for you and all Kia owners!

On labor day weekend Kia AutoSport in Pensacola and Milton ran advertisements for 2nd and 3rd chance credit for a new KIA. After carefully listening to the ad and calling the radio station to make sure the ad said what we understood we called and applied.

The ad said "If you make 300.00 a week, have 199.00 down you are approved gauranteed".The ad repeated that several times, on the quick little spill at the end of the ad it said " Interest rates based on credit." The man was very nice when we called and explained our payments might be high because our credit score was a little lower but he would see what he could do and he would call us tues. We never heard a word. We had 200.00 to put down.My husband makes decent money. The dealer even commented about us not missing a payment or being late on a car we paid 300.00 for for nearly 1 1/2 years.

Well tues came and went and no call. So I called myself. The dealer said we were not approved. He said no bank would finance us. I explained that this was not a condition in the ad and needed to be changed. Two weekends in a row the ad ran the same. No changes has been made. I have always wanted a KIA. This is not the first time this has happened with this company. However it WILL BE THE LAST. KIA has left a very bad taste in my mouth and I will NEVER own one. I will be contacting the Federal Trade Commission on this tomorrow. A hurricane has delayed me being able to, but now I am ready. Due to their false advertising and breaking the TRUTH in ADVERTISING our credit score has gone down even more and personally I am TIRED of being screwed it is now time for the good people of the world to fight back.

Angela
milton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2004 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KIA-Dealer/Milton-Florida-32570/KIA-Auto-Sport-Ripoff-False-Advertisement-Milton-Florida-113344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KIA Dealer

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Hey Angela read what I posted for you and all Kia owners!

AUTHOR: Stick Rip Off Report Consumer Advocate - (U.S.A.)

If you are thinking of buying a Kia or you own one now go read what I found when you do a google search on "Kia sucks"

All car buyers need to do a search on Ripoffreport.com befor they go to any car dealer. Trust me no car dealer will want you to read what you can find on this web site!

Your local Tv station will never do any good stories on auto dealer deception because they like all of that BIG money they get from car dealers. That being said, always come to www.ripoffreport.com before you go to any car dealer.