Complaint Review: Kaplan online university

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Ohio
Kaplan online university
internet, Select State/Province USA

Kaplan online university great con artist kaplan internet

Kaplan needs to change there name to rip off artist university!!! I was going to attend kaplan got all the paperwork done fasfa filled out, and I decided against it, i called and sent emails that i did not want to attend kaplan.  So,  i was talking to the advisor she was like you need to try, i was like no i can not afford to go right now I said i want to withdraw everything  we argued for weeks next thing i know they still had me enrolled!!!!  and  once again i called them and told them i didnt want to be apart of the college please remove me. Then i got a bill from them for $6,000.00 they never removed me, the  only way i found out is when a collector called wanting 33,000.00.

I yelled at the top of my lungs WHAT!!!!! they said how would you like to pay. I said i do not make  that kind of money in five years time since i have a handicap child,  with low income, they still said well kaplan turned this over to us, and you have to pay cause we aint going away and we wont leave you alone until you pay , (pay what i never attended but they gave classes to me i never went too!!! so basically they rip the government off, the people, and caused mental abuse they need stopped. They only are in it for the $$$$$ this makes me sick thinking i might be the only victim. That these con artist  victimized. I heard about a few others having  a tough time but where  do we turn!! i cant afford this

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 03:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kaplan-online-university/internet-Select-StateProvince/Kaplan-online-university-great-con-artist-kaplan-internetnbsp-1071225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kaplan online university