Complaint Review: Keith Friberg

10180 Forest Hill Blvd. Wellington, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 561-333-3358
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Keith Friberg Nrgize Cafe Keith Friberg tries to sell me very suspicious white substance on counter! Wellington, Florida

*Consumer Comment: WOW!

*Consumer Comment: POLITISHIN POEM...

*Consumer Comment: MOB SONG.......

*Consumer Comment: Sad.

*Consumer Comment: This one is just plain-a** stupid

*Consumer Comment: Your intent must be to make a mockery of Ripoff Report

I finished my Zumba class and proceeded to replenish my energy with one of Keith Friberg's famous smoothies.  As I approached the counter, I could see Keith had a noticeably different outfit on today; he was wearing a black pinstripe suit and he had gold chains around his neck.

As I now stood before the Nrgize Cafe counter, I couldn't help but notice the counter was completely covered in some kind of white powder substance.  It looked like someone had spilled huge piles of sugar or flour all over it.

As I was looking and deciphering what this substance all over the counter was, Keith said "WHY DON'T YOU TAKE A PICTURE, IT'LL LAST LONGER!", with a really stern tone.  "I'm sorry, can I get a smoothie please?"  Keith then asked "Do you want me to add glutamine to it?  Only a few bucks more!"  I said "sure why not?". [continued below]....
.....

Keith then immediately grabbed a full handful of the white powdery substance on the counter and threw it into the blender, along with a big banana and his berries, and hit frappe.

"Ummm, what is that powder?", I asked.  Keith slammed his fist on the counter and said "WHAT DO YOU THINK?!  IT'S GLUTAMINE!"  I then was about to ask why he had it dispersed throughout his counter when I noticed he was crouched down at the counter SNORTING the substance!  Keith now was using a credit card to form single lines of this substance, and snorting it through a smoothie straw!

"Can I have my smoothie please?!", I said, as I couldn't believe what I was witnessing.  Keith took one last snort at the mysterious substance, and looked up at me.  He still had the powder stuck to his nose and some on his lip.  He then grabbed my smoothie and set in on a little scale that he had behind his counter.  "That's 28 bucks, not including tip", he said.

"WHAT?!  For a smoothie?!  I'm not paying that!"  Keith then got so angry, he turned beet-red and I could see smoke coming out of his ears.  "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS STUFF IS PER KILO?!", he screamed.  He screamed so loud, the entire gym was now looking toward our direction.  I could see Keith was now grasping a huge machete blade in his right hand.

"Listen, I'll pay for it, how much do I owe you again?", I asked.  Keith then responded with "The world, chico.  And everything in it."

"Huh?", I said, confused as to what he was talking about.  "28 BUCKS PLUS TIP!", he screamed.  I gave him a total of $35, and told him to keep the change.  Keith then took another snort at a line of this white substance, only this time for about 20 seconds long.  When Keith stood back up, his eyes were so bright red, his pupils were the size of a decimal point.  He looked so scary!

"Gawwwd, that's great glutamine!", he yelled.  I quickly grabbed my smoothie and exited the premises.  I could not believe how much he charged me for a smoothie!  What a ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2011 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keith-Friberg/Wellington-Florida-33414/Keith-Friberg-Nrgize-Cafe-Keith-Friberg-tries-to-sell-me-very-suspicious-white-substance-o-786733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keith Friberg

WOW!

AUTHOR: lois griffin - (United States of America)

This guy sounds  H-O-T = HOT! Does anyone know where I can find him?????????

POLITISHIN POEM...

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

is available at this website.

Just stay at this site and type in- BANK OF AMERICA, and it appears in the consumer comments section at Ripoff Report #476868.
(You can also type in 476868 at this site and that will take you there.)

***NATIONWIDE BANK ALERT: Make sure to type in 481508 at this site and read St. Clair's Ripoff Report for valuable information if you have a mortgage in the USA.
Then type in 453956 at this site and read Jim's Ripoff Report for important information if you have money invested in a CD at any of the big banks in America, like Wells Fargo.

MOB SONG.......

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

was submitted at this website on October 10, 2011.

Just type in 411913 at this site to see if it is available in the consumer comments section at Ripoff Report #411913.

***POLITICIAN ALERT: Don't forget to stay at this site and type in all of the following and read the Ripoff Reports for important information-

POLITICIAN
OBAMA
BUSH
CHENEY
CLINTON
REAGAN

Sad.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

While originally entertaining, the Keith Friberg series appears to be "jumping the shark".

We knew it had to happen sometime.

This one is just plain-a** stupid

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

I really enjoyed the one with bathroom door ax attack. That had me going at first, but at the time I didn't know that these Friberg stories are like a regular ongoing series.

The humor just isn't making it anymore. I suggest canceling the show.

Your intent must be to make a mockery of Ripoff Report

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Whether your name is Brent G or Casey Jones, or ANYTHING else, you're just a troll who needs to get a life.