Complaint Review: Kelly Services - John Borini, Karen Collinson, Pat Connelly, Nena Swain

• Submitted: Wed, September 24, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 24, 2008

• Reported By:Union New Jersey
Kelly Services - John Borini, Karen Collinson, Pat Connelly, Nena Swain
Madison, New Jersey U.S.A.

Kelly Services - John Borini, Karen Collinson, Pat Connelly, Nena Swain Unethical Business Practices - Dishonest, Deceitful making False Accusations Madison New Jersey

RE: NO Unemployment Benefits released - What is happening ???
Sent: Fri 9/19/08 12:55 PM
To: borinjs@kellyservices.com

Dear John Borini:

John Borini is the Vice President of Kelly Services in New Jersey.

I called to claim my benefits on Monday September 8, 2008 and a recording stated not payable at this time. I then call on Tuesday, September 09, 2008 and spoke with an unemployment claims representative that said, that Kelly Services had submitted a statement that I QUIT my job. I DID NOT QUIT MY JOB!

I have a recording that I saved on my home telephone machine from Karen Collinson the Staffing Manager of Kelly Services located at the Wyeth office in Madison her number is: (973) 660-5975. Ms. Collinson left this message on FRIDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2007 at 4:48 p.m. stating that my assignment was ended and that I did not need to return to work on January 2, 2008.

The information provided and the telephone recorded message from Karen Collinson shows that Kelly Services has intentionally lied in their statement to the Unemployment Offices.

Has Kelly Services done this to you also?

What would have happened if I did not save that message on my answering machine? It would have been Kelly Services word against mine.

Make SURE that you cover your "a**" when dealing with an organization that is not trustworthy and supporting of their own employees.

Green Fairy
Union, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2008 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelly-Services-John-Borini-Karen-Collinson-Pat-Connelly-Nena-Swain/Madison-New-Jersey/Kelly-Services-John-Borini-Karen-Collinson-Pat-Connelly-Nena-Swain-Unethical-Business-375693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelly Services - John Borini, Karen Collinson, Pat Connelly, Nena Swain