Complaint Review: Kent Maynard Jr

Chicago IL, Select State/Province USA
  • Phone: 312.423.6586
  • Web:
  • Category: Tenants

Kent Maynard Jr Pretends to act as if he wants to rent apartment. Kent Attempted to rent a room from me in January. However after I explained that I could not rent the room room to me Maynard demanded that I reconsider and let him move in. I then spent weeks trying to return his funds and he refused to accept payment and wanted me to reconsider. Chicago Illinois

I then wasted weeks sending money that was never picked up by Mr. Maynard. Kent then took the initiative to spend the next few weeks threatening me and my loved ones. Mr Maynard is cunning and has promised me and others bodily harm. All of this still while collecting money that has been steadily returned to him. The process has lasted months ONLY because of his refusals to pick up money and multiple physical threats.

Kent Maynard attempted to rent room from me in January,and made a deposit of 250.00. However after doing so days later I informed him I could not rent room and wanted to return every dollar to him immediately.However Kent became combative and Viloent and refused to accept no.After weeks of this I sent money on multiple occasions on western union. Multiple times the funds were left untouched for weeks!!!

Mr Maynard then threatened me and my lover ones on multiple occasions for or life. Kent has attempted to slander my name while still collecting money that I've happily returned. Kent calls himself an attorney but does so with illegal and physical theartning means that he should be ashamed of. Here are his phone numbers

>> v 312.423.6586
>> f 312.264.4568
>> c 847.901.3091

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kent-Maynard-Jr/Chicago-IL-Select-StateProvince/Kent-Maynard-Jr-Pretends-to-act-as-if-he-wants-to-rent-apartment-Kent-Attempted-to-rent-1132450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kent Maynard Jr