determining

• Submitted: Mon, December 01, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 01, 2008

• Reported By:Crestline California
Kevin Trudeau ITV Corporation
2320 Touhy Ave Elk Grove Village, Illinois U.S.A.

Kevin Trudeau ITV Corporation Kevin Trudeau's items come with a monthly unknown charge Elk Grove Village, Illinois

About 2 months ago my husband and I noticed a $9.95 charge we had not noticed before. We researched it and found out it was being charged by the company my husband bought a weight loss book from. The original $24.90 was charged in November 2007 and the book was shipped. After that I had thought he had joined a club or some kind. I take care of paying the bills. So I did not question it. When he said he had not and we found out the charge was from the Kevin Trudeau company and there was no stated club (My husband specifically heard one time charge of $24.90) . Then I repeateadly tried to reach them. Calling not only the above enclosed 800 number but also others I found. The machine takes you to a recorded. Leaving a message I thought sometime they might respond. Still waiting.! after reaching Wamu credit cards, they have said because in the back of their paperwork it shows that anything charged has to be done 60 days after. I don't know if after you find out or after the first charge. Yet to be found out on that. But after searching I found your site and other people have had the same complaint as we do. Charges that we never agreed on and were never told they would be there. Also charges for nothing. How can these people still be doing business? Can anyone do anything about it? So tired of getting overcharged and charged for nothing.

Eileen
Crestline, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Trudeau-ITV-Corporation/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60007/Kevin-Trudeau-ITV-Corporation-Kevin-Trudeaus-items-come-with-a-monthly-unknown-charge-Elk-396790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Trudeau ITV Corporation