Complaint Review: Kevin Trudeau

www.debtcures.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-846-4962
  • Web:
  • Category: Tutoring

Kevin Trudeau Debt Cures They Do Not Want You To Know About DebtCures.com Internet

I ordered a book "Debt Cures They Do Not Want You To Know About". The selling price was $19.95 with $11.95 shipping. By my math, that comes to $31.90. The very next morning while checking my bank statement I found that they had charged me $81.80. When I called to correct or cancel the order I was told that it was too late to cancel even though it had not been mailed yet. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told there would be none availabile for at least 48 hours. I was told that my only recourse was to wait until the product arrived and then return it but I would be responsible for the shipping in both directions. I was told I would get a call back from a supervisor to try and rectify the situation but none ever called. I contacted my bank to put a fraud alert on this transaction, however, it seems as though Kevin is used to being right in the middle of fraud problems. I guess jail time taught him nothing.

Carl
Nauvoo, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2009 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Trudeau/internet/Kevin-Trudeau-Debt-Cures-They-Do-Not-Want-You-To-Know-About-DebtCurescom-Internet-410165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Trudeau