Complaint Review: Kevin Trudeau's Debt Cures

• Submitted: Mon, September 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 08, 2008

• Reported By:cudahy Wisconsin
Kevin Trudeau's Debt Cures
P.o. Box 11429 Pueblo, Colorado U.S.A.

Kevin Trudeau's Debt Cures TAKES YOUR $ & CAN NOT CANCEL ORDER Pueblo Colorado

I want the world to know what happened to me when ordering the Debt Cure book. The website directs you to learn more about a product and the next thing I know is they charged me some unknown amount when all I wanted was more information. They sent me an invoice without any clue to what they charged me!!!!! I call customer service, they can not cancel my order, and charged me $130!!! I thought I was spending somewhere around $30!
Shipping and handleing is a mystery, the cost of the extras are a mystery and based on that unethical busisness practice I want to cancel, meaning don't even take my money, and they did and won't cancel. Only option is to return product and get refund in weeks, minus s & h! So, they get $12.

cudahy, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2008 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Trudeaus-Debt-Cures/Pueblo-Colorado-81001/Kevin-Trudeaus-Debt-Cures-TAKES-YOUR-CAN-NOT-CANCEL-ORDER-Pueblo-Colorado-370756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Trudeau's Debt Cures