Complaint Review: Kim

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Liza — Manila Other Philippines
Kim

Kim Cam4.com, cam4.biz, performers.cam4bucks.com You committed Fraud, Broke our Rules, Your Account Has Fraud in it, Your ID's not real. Internet

*Consumer Comment: We support you in your claims against Cam4!

I work hard on the site - had over $200 earnings - tried to get my pay sent to my payoneer - and suddenly my account is blocked.  I try to log in and the login not working.  I try to reset my password, in case maybe I type it wrong, and my email is reported not valid on the site.

I sent two emails using my registered email to the site.  The site not reply to any of my emails.

There were 10 of us working in the site and all from different homes in Philippines.  All o f our accounts are closed.  No body violate any rules - we are experienced and know what we are suppose to do and what not to do.  We need these earn to pay our bills and feed our families.

We ask the old boss who had a cam4 account to the site before - he told us the person Kim is saying she is the top person in the company and she don't allow anyone back to the site bcz we commit fraud or have customers using fraud on Credit Cards to give us our payments.  My record is very clear - I have many many customers, no one spend a lot in me to work and this is called fraud.

I want this company to suffer - I want everyone who is a model to know they are ripping off models earnings any time they want to and not even reply to emails.  They are crooks and they should be in prison for their steal so much money.  The other models - they all loose their earn too and is over $2000 for this cycle.

Their site says they have millions in payouts every month - I think is a lie - there is only one person who talk to anyone - her name is Kim and she is a thief.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kim/internet/Kim-Cam4com-cam4biz-performerscam4buckscom-You-committed-Fraud-Broke-our-Rules-You-970373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kim

We support you in your claims against Cam4!

AUTHOR: Kirk - (USA)

... we're almost 20 (dot com) sites strong, and growing, in the Cam4/Surecom Corporation N.V. Boycott Campaign, they are: Chix4Chix, Ebony-Ecstasy, FootPhilia, H2Orgasms, HandSexuals, HomoHaven, Legs4Days, manDoll-x.com, MeatMilker, Plumporama, ShemaleScore, Tits4Days, WildHose, and YoungLusts - they'll all got a brief description of a recent event that really pushed them into the limelight of Ethical Suicide ...

... complaints have been filed with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission, RipoffReport, ScamInformer, PissedConsumer, with this great site of course, and since Surecom Corporation is located in the U.S. (Austin, Texas) econsumer.gov (for non-U.S. residents to file complaints against U.S. companies) is one of the best bets for filing as well ...

... whoever else wants to join us in the fight against scammy companies like Cam4/Surecom Corporation N.V., who think they're untouchable, and believe that adult performers (who they've gathered together to profit/steal from) are stupid and defenseless against their con-artist tactics, feel free to jump on the bandwagon ...

... recently, comlaint filer (user name) PinayPass at Complaints Board has contacted us about several models from the Philippines who've also been ripped off, so contact them, join forces with them, and file separately as well ... we're proud of you for not accepting being a silent victim of such a disappointing organization as Cam4/Surecom Corporation, and we hope you join forces with us as well ...

ciao 4 now!