Complaint Review: Kindercare Learning Corporation

• Submitted: Sat, January 31, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 31, 2009

• Reported By:carmel Indiana
Kindercare Learning Corporation
14907 Greyhound Court Carmel, Indiana U.S.A.

Kindercare Learning ,Kindercare Learning Corporation This company cares about ratios not children!!! Carmel Indiana

I was offered a job at Kindercare, and I am glad I worked there just because I will never put my child in there care again. They switch teachers from classroom to classroom, they also switch children to stay in ratio. There was a contagious disease that has spread around the daycare and one teacher suspected she had it. The director, knowing she might have it, put her in the infant room to care for the babies while she was waiting for the doctor to call her back. If there were teachers for every room, if the kids did not have to be disrupted from learning to go into a different room, if they were actually organized maybe it would be a place to go. I am disgusted by the directors actions and I pray my infant who was in her care is not sick. I put in my two weeks but I might not last that long.

anonymous
carmel, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2009 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kindercare-Learning-Corporation/Carmel-Indiana-46032/Kindercare-Learning-Kindercare-Learning-Corporation-This-company-cares-about-ratios-not-c-418467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kindercare Learning Corporation