Complaint Review: Kinetico Quality Water Systems,

• Submitted: Tue, July 03, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 23, 2008

• Reported By:Henderson Nevada
Kinetico Quality Water Systems,
1651 E. Sunset Rd.#A109 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone: 702-897 7177
  • Web:
  • Category: Plumbing

Kinetico Quality Water Systems,Fighting tooth and nail to get my money back! Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Customer received check and is happy.

After signing a contract and giving them a check for $5086 for a full house water softening system, I did further research on water systems and decided against the one by Kinetico. I had a 3 business day Consumer Right to Cancel window in which I could legally cancel the contract. I did so, expecting I would just receive my original check back and we'd part ways.

NOT SO! They cashed my check after I had told them I was cancelling the contract, and are now dragging their feet in giving me my money back. How is that legal? They did NO WORK WHATSOEVER. They still have not refunded my money and it is over 3 weeks since I cancelled.

I've made numerous phone calls, emails, and now am going through the formal complaint process with the Better Business Bureau, the Nevada Contractors Licensing Board, and the Attorney General. What happened to just giving me my money back with a handshake and a smile and going our ways? I never thought I would have to fight tooth and nail to get back what was rightfully mine in the first place. This company is not trustworthy! Don't give them ANY money until the work is completed!

Patricia
Henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2007 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kinetico-Quality-Water-Systems/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89052/Kinetico-Quality-Water-SystemsFighting-tooth-and-nail-to-get-my-money-back-Las-Vegas-Nev-258455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kinetico Quality Water Systems,

Customer received check and is happy.

AUTHOR: Kinetico Quality Water - (U.S.A.)

This complaint was handled to the customers satisfaction on July 5th 2007 we are posting our rebuttal now because we just became aware of the this site. We have a letter from the customer on file thanking us for or assistance and appoligizing for her reaction. We have a policiy of returning deposits as quickly as possiable. If any one would like a copy of the e-mailed letter from this customer please feel free to contact us. Our phone number is 702-897-7177. If another company has given you a copy of the complaint I would like to know this.