Complaint Review: KingofSwords.com, Millineumempire, Amazonempire

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2008

• Reported By:newport North Carolina
KingofSwords.com, Millineumempire, Amazonempire
3000 Johnson Ferry Rd., Suite 103/104 Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

KingofSwords.com, Millenniumempire, Amazonempire Rip-off scam artists Marietta Georgia

I, too, made a purchase with kingofswords.com, back on November 26, 2007. They took the money out of my bank, and as of today, I have not received my purchases, nor have I heard from them or received any sort of email.
I have sent numerous emails to this site, asking for someone to at least let me know when my purchases would be shipped, and have heard from no one. I have called the 1-866-691-0305 phone number over and over again, only to receive a voice recorded message asking for my name, phone number, and order number so they can call me back "within one business day". Still, I've heard from no one. What I ordered was supposed to be a very important Christmas present, but instead, that person had no gift, and I am without $100. I have notified buysafe.com, and am waiting for a reply from them as to what they are going to do. I am also contacting legal sources to get my money back. Whatever you do, do not order from this website. It's a shame, too, because they had really cool stuff and I would've spent a fortune there.

newport, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2008 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KingofSwordscom-Millineumempire-Amazonempire/Marietta-Georgia-30062/KingofSwordscom-Millenniumempire-Amazonempire-Rip-off-scam-artists-Marietta-Georgia-299901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KingofSwords.com, Millineumempire, Amazonempire