Complaint Review: Km 17 Enterprises,sweetboots,anglelic Entity

Km 17 Enterprises,sweetboots,anglelic Entity
sweetboots.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Km 17 Enterprises,sweetboots,anglelic Entity never recieved boots Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Liar Liar pants on FIRE

* : everything was fine...

i ordered boots back in june n never got them after 7 weeks of being told they r on back order n where told we would have them in a weeklooked up km 17 enterprises n seen the ripoff reports which sounded like my situationi called my bank to get the money back. they also gave me a phone number that was completely useless to anyone.this guy must work for bernie madoff cause hes trying to make off with our money. my bank only alows up to 60 days to file claims and for anyone out there check with your bank there all different in the time span but you most likely can file a claim to recieve your money back and always keep all records of internet transactions including all emails sent and recieved.oh ya do not order anything from this jerk

Vic tum
columbia, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2009 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Km-17-Enterprisessweetbootsanglelic-Entity/nationwide/Km-17-Enterprisessweetbootsanglelic-Entity-never-recieved-boots-Internet-471681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Km 17 Enterprises,sweetboots,anglelic Entity

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Liar Liar pants on FIRE

AUTHOR: Sweetboots - (United States of America)

This woman is a LIAR.   She is upset because I would not give her free shipping.  Her Order was on Back order and she knew that before she ordered.    She did get them and then requested free shipping.  She then threatened that she would post this report.

So in her Honor.... Im making a promo code "liarliar"   enter that code without the quotes and you will get yourself a discount on your entire order.

You can also go here

and see some of the posts from the many hundreds of customers I have that always buy from me.

You can call me anytime 617-840-3308 and I will answer any of your questions.

Do you need something for a party, a concert, a show you are in?   I work with bands and give group discounts!

Herb - Sweetboots

#2

everything was fine...

AUTHOR: Trifectica - (Puerto Rico)

...when I ordered boots. They came quickly, they are the 'sweetest' boots I have ever owned, I would rate him at A++++ if it was ebay...