Complaint Review: Knives4Wholesale

• Submitted: Wed, June 06, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, June 13, 2007

• Reported By:New Germany Other
Knives4Wholesale
509 S Chickasaw Trail, Suite 204 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Knives4Wholesale Ripoff Operating From knives4wholesale.com Internet Fraud They take your order they take your money and then they take you Orlando Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We do not process orders from Africa!

*Author of original report: Knives4Wholesale. Internet Fraud. Jason Saakes is a RIPOFF artist.

Knives4Wholesale operating from http://knives4wholesale.com will take your order and take your money, what they will NOT do: is supply you with the goods you have ordered and payed for. They will also not respond to your e-mails requesting information on the status of your order, when it is long overdue. They will not respond to your e-mails requesting a refund when the goods do not arrive. They will respond to an e-mail telling them that you have submitted a report to ripoffreport.com, but only to tell you they have no record of the sale, even though you are sitting with the credit card statement in front of you, showing that they have your money!

It is now going on 5 months since I placed my order with still no sign of the goods I ordered, or my money back.

Do yourself a favour and do NOT give this company your money!

Terence
New Germany
South Africa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2007 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Knives4Wholesale/Orlando-Florida-32825/Knives4Wholesale-Ripoff-Operating-From-knives4wholesalecom-Internet-Fraud-They-take-your-252725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Knives4Wholesale

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We do not process orders from Africa!

AUTHOR: Knives4Wholesale - ()

Knives4Wholesale has NEVER processed orders from the continent of Africa. We have never processed a credit card from South Africa in the companies history. Therefore this claim is COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE!

AUTHOR: Terence - (South Africa)

If you have been unable to get a response from Jason Saakes at knives4wholesale.com don't feel dissappointed, it's totally not worth the effort! After 3 attempts to contact this individual, with no response, I tried using another e-mail address, than the one that I placed my order with. He responded to that e-mail. It seems that if Jason has targeted you as a ripoff victim he blocks all e-mail correspondence from his victims addresses (It saves him having to read or respond to ripoff victims' queries and complaints).

If you want a response you also have to be downright rude, arrogant, obnoxious and threatening - this seems to in keeping with his own character. In the half dozen e-mails I have since traded with him, he has not once put his name to a single e-mail that he has authored (I had to get his name off a blog, registering complaints against him, that I found online), he has also not told me anything; has not answered a single question I have asked; and has not undertaken to do anything about my complaint.

In his last e-mail he said he would phone me "over the weekend or at the latest Monday". Well, the weekend has come and gone, Monday has come and gone and it is now Wednesday, with no call from this individual. Trying to get any kind of after-sales service and assistance from Jason Saakes at Knives4Wholesale is a complete waste of time - an excercise in complete futility! I will be updating my report on a regular basis to ensure that it maintains a prominent position in any search engine results on this company's name, so that others may be spared the aggravation of being ripped off by this snake.