instrument

• Submitted: Thu, April 16, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 19, 2009

• Reported By:buena park California
Knotts Berry Farm
8900 Beach Buena Park, California U.S.A.

Knotts Berry Farm Potty breaks Buena Park California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: It's because of your spelling, not your issues with the restroom

I allso wroks at Knotts for 7 years . When I needed to go to the bath room. I was told by management to P in a bucket. Knotts is a terrible place to work. I had full time benifits and back in 2006 if rained alot at knotts at the park was closed due to rain. so they took away my full time beneifts because I was an hour short on HOURS due to RAIN..So I quit..enough abuse from knotts

Kruzzin
buena park, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2009 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Knotts-Berry-Farm/Buena-Park-California-90620/Knotts-Berry-Farm-Potty-breaks-Buena-Park-California-444122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Knotts Berry Farm

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

It's because of your spelling, not your issues with the restroom

AUTHOR: Corndog - (U.S.A.)

I read your complaint, but after having to read it multiple times due to the terrible grammar you used, I think you were let go for those reasons, not because it rained and it took you an extra hour to get to work.

I worked there for over a year in the late 90's and lived in that state for more than 30 years, there was never a time I remember when you couldn't leave early to arrive on time. Plus some story about having to go to the bathroom in a bucket?

I suggest you go back to school and re-take an english course or writing course!