Complaint Review: Kwic - Claim - MEDICOR, L.L.C

• Reported By:New Braunfels TX
Kwic - Claim - MEDICOR, L.L.C
www.kwicclaim.com Internet U.S.A.

MEDICOR, L.L.C Kwic - Claim rip off Internet

In Febuary 2001 I purchased the Kwic Claim software, It cost me $377.oo. The only means of comunication with the company was a 800 number to contact them for help and to get started. After a few calls the progress seemed to increase to get started, and more money was involved. I didn't have the money so I left it alone for a few months, later when I had the funds I tried to call them back, but all I got was a busy signal. It is now March 2002 and I still can't get a hold of anyone. I came across this program on the internet and started reading how many other people got scammed like me. And I am furious, I want somthing done to these people and I want my money back! Im a single parent trying to make it. What right do these people have to use people like this.

Patricia
New Braunfels, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kwic-Claim-MEDICOR-LLC/internet/MEDICOR-LLC-Kwic-Claim-rip-off-Internet-16246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kwic - Claim - MEDICOR, L.L.C