barely

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2008

• Reported By:Florence Kentucky
LA Weight Loss - Pure Weight Loss
Mall Road, Florence, Kentucky U.S.A.

LA Weight Loss - Pure Weight Loss closed without warning, products paid for, unable to obtain Florence Kentucky

The Pure Weight Loss Center closed without warning and I still have products (LA lites) that were paid for and unable to obtain because the doors are always closed and locked. As little as two weeks ago I was being called to come into the center since I had not been there in about 4 weeks, and when I did go, I found hours posted on the door when they would be open for the holidays, but they were never open. My friends and I all joined at the same time and fortunately I did not pay for any more weeks. I liked the bars and would like to get what I had paid for. probably about $200.00 worth of product. is this a hopeless cause?? If they could call me to come in, they could have told me to come get my products since they were going to close!

Bdoll
Florence, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2008 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Weight-Loss-Pure-Weight-Loss/Florence-Kentucky-41042/LA-Weight-Loss-Pure-Weight-Loss-closed-without-warning-products-paid-for-unable-to-obt-296491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Weight Loss - Pure Weight Loss