• Report: #319975

• Submitted: Fri, March 21, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 21, 2008

• Reported By:COLUMBIA South Carolina
LHR
LHR 56 MAIN ST HAMBURG NY 14075 HAMBURG, New York U.S.A.

LHR I SPOKE WITH A MRS. STINBURG AND SHE WAS VERY RUDE AND THEN WHEN I WENT TO COMPLAIN SHE HAD HER ASSOCIATES THAT SHE WORKS WITH PLAY ON THE PHONE AND WOULD NOT GIVE THERE SUPERVISORS NAME OR INFORMATION. NOW I WANT TO SPEAK WITH THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY BECAUSE I WAS TREATED SO BADLY. HAMBURG New York

I was calling this company to get make sure that this was my account. I was transfered to the legal department with LHR and I spoke with Mrs. Steinburg she was very unperfessional and she hung the phone up on me. I called back to complain and she put another associate on and the she proceeded to play on the phone and pretend to be a manager that was going to fire Mrs. Steinburg. All that I wanted to do was to clear this debt and because this company has decided to employee people who have no pride or respect for the company that they work for I am now unable to clear this debt with them. I do plan on getting an attorney so I can get this matter clear with suncom myself. I also plain on going to the BBB and making a formal complaint against LHR. I also plain on contacting suncom and let them know what kid of people they are paying to collect there debts for them.

Fay
COLUMBIA, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2008 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LHR/HAMBURG-New-York-14075/LHR-I-SPOKE-WITH-A-MRS-STINBURG-AND-SHE-WAS-VERY-RUDE-AND-THEN-WHEN-I-WENT-TO-COMPLAIN-SH-319975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LHR