Complaint Review: LIFT-VISAGE - HOT PRODUCTS

• Submitted: Tue, September 14, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 14, 2004

• Reported By:CHANDLER Arizona
LIFT-VISAGE - HOT PRODUCTS
18324 OXNARD ST. STE. 2, , TARZANA, ationwide, CALIFORNIA U.S.A.

LIFT-VISAGE - HOT PRODUCTS ripoff unauthorized debits to my bank accounts, refusal to accept return of unordered product OXNARD CALIFORNIA

After receiving the "free" sample product I immediately, that day, called the company and cancelled my "memembership". Two weeks later on August 18, 2004 the full sized product arrived unordered. I wrote return to sender on the unopened package and sent it back that same day. Also on that day I went online to again cancel my "membership". Today, September 13, 2004, the same package came back with a REFUSED label. It is back in the mail and on its way to Tarzana again. I have gone online again and cancelled my membership and I called the company but was only able to leave a message asking that someone call me. Meanwhile I have filed an online complaint with the California Better Business Bureau. In the morning I will call my bank and try to see that no further debits of $55.90 are taken from my account by Hot Products.

Lee
CHANDLER, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2004 12:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIFT-VISAGE-HOT-PRODUCTS/TARZANA-ationwide-CALIFORNIA-91356/LIFT-VISAGE-HOT-PRODUCTS-ripoff-unauthorized-debits-to-my-bank-accounts-refusal-to-acce-108266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIFT-VISAGE - HOT PRODUCTS