Complaint Review: LINDORA WEIGHT LOSS CLINICS

• Submitted: Wed, August 11, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By:92882 California
LINDORA WEIGHT LOSS CLINICS
284 Dupont CORONA, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 951-735-5520
  • Web:
  • Category: Clinics

LINDORA WEIGHT LOSS CLINICS ripoff TOOK MY MONEY NO DISCLOSURE GIVEN false information CORONA California

*UPDATE Employee: Lindora is a good company!

i join lindora a few mo ago. i paid in full 1275.00 for 8 wks of weight loss 2 wks of maintance pam the salesperson gave me all the food and materials i was going to need as weeks went by i started running out of food the office said i needed to buy more i was not told that. also my lab work came back nurse told me i was diabetic which i was not i felt she influenced me just to stay with the program pam did'nt explain to me the program thoughly so i decided to quit i was very dissapointed i call corporate was treated as if i was a crimal or if i was lying refused to give me my full refund.

i lost 7 lbs i followed the program as much as i could. these clinics are a rip off please do not join you're better off going to weight watchers or doing it yourself ooh one more thing pam the salesperson told me if i was not happy i would get back all my money according to corporate you get your money back subtracting food, labwork and the shots. as far as im concerned you cant lose weight unless u continue buying there products so on top of the 1275.00 i paid which i thought that all i needed they wanted me to buy product ranging from 11.00 to 15.00 per item don't join lindora you will regret it and will not lose weight or get your full money back no guarantees. botton line is i was not satisfied with thier product and they refused to refund me the full refund.

Alma
92882, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2004 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LINDORA-WEIGHT-LOSS-CLINICS/CORONA-California-92881/LINDORA-WEIGHT-LOSS-CLINICS-ripoff-TOOK-MY-MONEY-NO-DISCLOSURE-GIVEN-false-information-COR-103090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LINDORA WEIGHT LOSS CLINICS

Lindora is a good company!

AUTHOR: Jonesygirl - (United States of America)

I am a nurse with Lindora. I saw this report and I have to respond. Lindora is a wonderful company to work for, and we care about our patients. When you sign up for a program, everything is explained in detail. If you have questions, you should make sure you have them answered before you sign the paperwork. It's like any big-ticket purchase you make. Please be an informed buyer. This person states she had to keep buying food to do the program correctly. That is not true at all. You are able to do the program with your own foods you prepare. We simply recommend using some of our packaged foods as snacks as they are balanced and easy to take with you. As for her denial about being diabetic, well...I see that a lot in the clinic. We do a comprehensive lab panel, and lab results don't lie. If the labs state you have high blood sugar, then you are what we call a "Type Two Diabetic". I think she is in denial about the state of her health. And lastly, she claims she followed the program "the best she could". You get out of this program what you put it in to it, and if you aren't willing to follow the program guidelines, then you can't expect good results. I see patients every day who are thrilled with their success, losing 20,30, 40 lbs in an 10 week session, and keeping the weight off. This just sounds like "buyer's remorse", if you ask me.