Complaint Review: La Piedra Best Inn, Best Inn

• Submitted: Wed, September 04, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, September 04, 2002

• Reported By:Pickton TX
La Piedra Best Inn, Best Inn
309 IH 20 East Terrell, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 972-563-2676
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

La Piedra Best Inn, Best Inn Very Unprofessional, Rude, Horndogs. Ladies, Do Not Take Your Husbands to This Motel. Tried To Engage Me In A Physical Altercation While Holding My Infant abused & mistreated Terrell Texas

My husband is on a labor crew that is installing 10 miles of water line in the Terrell area. The motel the crew is staying at employs very unfriendly, rude, inhospitable women. They can't keep their hands to themselves.
My husband is quite a few years older than I am. My brother-in-law, on the same crew, is around my age. The women, Rose and Ann, told me on more than one occasion that one or both of them would sleep with my husband. That was said before they were aware that he IS my husband.

Rose, the most persistant one, tried to engage me in a physical altercation while I was hold my then 9 month old son. Afterwards, she banned me from the motel, with no plausible reason. I was made to leave at one o'clock in the morning.

That isn't all. My sister is married to the younger one. She was banned too after the "women" seen herself and her husband together. She was Made to leave at 7 in the morning with no other transportation than either myself or my husband.

JOHN, you need to get new desk clerks who are professional, not HORNDOGS. LADIES, BEWARE!!!! DO NOT HAVE YOUR HUSBANDS IN THAT PARTICULAR MOTEL.

Alicia
Pickton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2002 01:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/La-Piedra-Best-Inn-Best-Inn/Terrell-Texas/La-Piedra-Best-Inn-Best-Inn-Very-Unprofessional-Rude-Horndogs-Ladies-Do-Not-Take-Your-28933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on La Piedra Best Inn, Best Inn