Complaint Review: Lean Life PM

• Submitted: Sun, March 26, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, May 19, 2006

• Reported By:buffalo New York
Lean Life PM
www.leanlifepm.com South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Lean Life PM, E CURVES ripoff. I now know who is behind this scheme JAB Ventures, LLC South Jordan Utah
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation ..Crush LLC, JAB Ventures, TMP Nevada get a POSITIVE rating in customer service & product quality assurance. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. "No Questions Asked" Refund Policy.

*Consumer Comment: i AM WITH YOU

I am also a victim of the fraudulent activities of Lean Life PM and Trugenix Hoodia or e curves who have been stealing money from our bank accounts. I have close friend who works for a federal governmental agency who was able to do some reseach for me. He asked that I not disclose all the details because their is an investigations going on with this company on a local and Federal level.

This crook lives in Draper Utah and has an office locating in South Jordan but runs his businesses out of a Utah LLC called JAB Ventures, LLC. His family also apparently owns a billion dollar company in Buffalo NY. Public records I am told will be coming out about the guy and his family soon. Hang in there victims it looks like this guy will be behind bars soon. Let's stick together because I think we have a lot more victims out there and if we pull together we can shut down these illegal activites.

Kelli
Buffalo, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2006 02:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-Life-PM/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Lean-Life-PM-E-CURVES-ripoff-I-now-know-who-is-behind-this-scheme-JAB-Ventures-LLC-Sout-183317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Life PM

i AM WITH YOU

AUTHOR: Elaine - (U.S.A.)

I am actually fighting both of them and white overnight. they were all involved in this free laptop scam, and when i realized i would have to get two credit cards and buy a car, I attempted to cancel everything i had signed up for. Well, I contacted each of them and was told to return the product when it came for a full refund. Well, I did return it and that has been three months ago. I can not reach any of them by phone, it just rings busy, and the email address
claims they are not a part of e curves or lean life. What are you doing to resolve this. I am going to go through my bank and see what they can do.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC