Complaint Review: LeanRx.net

• Submitted: Mon, January 29, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 29, 2007

• Reported By:Upland Indiana
LeanRx.net
www.leanRX.net Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

LeanRx.net fraudulant charges; ripff; dishonest; stolen credit card #s Ripoff Henderson Nevada

I received my credit card report today and found two separate charges to LeanRX.net for $79.95 and $69.95 on Jan. 6 and Jan. 14.

I called my credit card company immediately and discovered a third charge of $79.95 to Extreme Burn. The credit card company told me to contact the companies' 800 numbers to dispute charges.

Guess what! Both companies had the same phone number so the credit card company filed disputes for me. I checked the website and it did not work. I called the 1-800-304-8447 number and it immediately asked for your credit card number.

I filed a fraud alert with the credit bureau and filed a report on this company with the Federal Trade Commission. Searching Ask Jeeves, I discovered this company is charging people all over the US these same amounts.

Julie
Upland, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2007 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeanRxnet/Henderson-Nevada/LeanRxnet-fraudulant-charges-ripff-dishonest-stolen-credit-card-s-Ripoff-Henderson-Ne-233325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeanRx.net