Complaint Review: Leanrx.net

• Updated: Thu, April 12, 2007

• Reported By:JAX Florida
Leanrx.net
leanrx.net Internet U.S.A.

LEANRX.NET $74.95 FRAUD, what common link do we have that they can get our number's, ripoff! Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: possible answer to "commpon link"

LEANRX.NET $74.95 FRAUD CHARGES

This company ripped off my parents for $74.95. They are on Social Security & fixed income so this hit them hard. I have a claim thru BANK OF AMERICA. They are starting an investigation.

What does everyone that got debit have in common? Since it's throughout the whole US that I'm seeing here from coast - coast - north to south it can not be local. I do not believe that it was online; my parents do not buy anything online. I'm thinking SS & BOA are linked together with these fraud charges. But I do not have anything to back me up.

ANY one else have BOA &/or SS Just trying to find these morons and hit them hard and stop them so others aren't their victims. Looks like all our accounts were hit about the same time. 1-2-07. Happy flipin' new year to us, ah!

This company is not on the BBB and I can't find anything on them online thru any search engine. If it doesn't exist how is it that our monies are gone? You can send me personal messages, I think?! Hahaha If not please add to this report anything that could possibly help others.

Thanks

MJ
JAX, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2007 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leanrxnet/internet/LEANRXNET-7495-FRAUD-what-common-link-do-we-have-that-they-can-get-our-numbers-ripof-230068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leanrx.net

#1 Consumer Suggestion

possible answer to "commpon link"

AUTHOR: Valerie - (U.S.A.)

The credit card these people charged was one I had used the one time I ever ordered anything on the internet. And what I ordered had nothing to do with this type of product.. I had never heard of these people before!!
Have you ordered ANYTHING over the internet with whatever card Lean Rx billed?