Complaint Review: Leanrx.net

• Phone: 866-882-3057
  • Web:
  • Category: tempdir

Leanrx.net fraudulent charges leanrx.com Internet

On 1-2 I was charged 69.95, on 1-16 i was charged 74.95 from leanrx and then on 1-26-2007 I was charged 79,95 excessive burn that is also wth leanrx. I have not ordered anything from this company. I am already disputing the charges through my credit card company. I tried to call leanrx the number on my credit card statment to see how and why they charged my creit card without my permission, I called two of the numbers butgot an automated system. I also tried emailing them @ cs@lanrx.net but got back that was an invalid e-mail address. I want to make sure that this does not happen to anyone else.

merced, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2007 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leanrxnet/internet/Leanrxnet-fraudulent-charges-leanrxcom-Internet-233399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leanrx.net