Complaint Review: Lease Finance Group, Llc

• Submitted: Tue, August 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 20, 2008

• Reported By:Brandenburg Kentucky
Lease Finance Group, Llc
233 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Lease Finance Group, Llc LEASE FINANCE GROUP SCAMMED ME AS WELL. I AM FIGHTING BACK. ALL BEWARE..THEY DO NOT WORK ALONE TOO. Chicago Illinois

*Author of original report: Midwest Merchant Services along with LFG.

In 2005 a man came in from Merchant Services out of Ohio. He came in and told me that he was a 'preacher' and a man of his word....More like a wolf in sheeps clothing. He showed me some paperwork and covered most of it now that I think about it. He said to read over the paperwork. I did but the paperwork that I orginally received by fax with my signature was not the paperwork I saw. To my dismay, I unknowingly signed a 48 month lease for a 400.00 credit card terminal. Who in there right mind would do such a thing unless we are mislead and lied to. I contacted the company immediately and they said its too late. They received their money for the machine already from LFG from an agreement between them and since I signed the lease I am responsible now for the machine. I contacted Lfg and they threaten to sue me of course...I did not want any problems so I have been paying since 2005.
My machine broke down and I called them. They said they are not responsible and I am . I decided the madness has got to stop. I have paid them $3,534.48 so far. They will not get any more of my hard working money. This is a scam with 3 parties involved. The Merchant company that comes in to see the equipment, LFG who has the 'non-cancellable' lease for 48 months, and least but not last...the company Electronic Payment Services who take care of the credit card processing charges...in which I found out they are also a non cancellable yearly contract...I have to write them 90 days to cancel with this company or I have to pay them for the total charges for a yr.
Its all a fraudulent scam by all these companies and they work together like a pyramid scam. I found out that they all have agreements with one another and they all work together to make us look like a bunch of fools. No more. I am fighting back and going full force with all 3 companies... If they all want to sue..I am sure the jury would find it very interesting how truly their companies work....

Stephani/ hair salon
Brandenburg, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2008 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Finance-Group-Llc/Chicago-Illinois-60601/Lease-Finance-Group-Llc-LEASE-FINANCE-GROUP-SCAMMED-ME-AS-WELL-I-AM-FIGHTING-BACK-ALL-B-364745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease Finance Group, Llc

Midwest Merchant Services along with LFG.

AUTHOR: Stephani/ hair salon - (U.S.A.)

Just wanted to clarify the Merchant services because there are some that are legimate. It was Midwest Merchant Services, OH.(they are also under many other names..one is a bank name) that initially came in my place of employment to 'sell' me the machine. Just needed to clarify to all.