specimen

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Tigger — Milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
Lease Finance Group
1 Penn Plaza New York, New York United States of America

Lease Finance Group Pushpin Holdings LLC Demand for payment treatening me New York, New York

I received a threatening letter from Pushpin Holdings saying I owed $19.17 . Said I failed to respond to a previous Demand that I never received. I rented a charge card machine from Lease Finance Group over 20 years ago. I have filed bankruptcy since then and nothing ever came up about this before. I paid that company more then that lease was ever worth and paid them in full many years ago and now they have the nerve to come back and say I still owe them money. I have read how many other people have been getting ripped off about this same situation and I need to know what to do. Please help!

They said I had 10 dates to reply to this letter dated 01/16/2013 and I just got it in the mail today 01/28/13 and that is past the 10 days already.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Finance-Group/New-York-New-York-10119/Lease-Finance-Group-Pushpin-Holdings-LLC-Demand-for-payment-treatening-me-New-York-New-Yo-1004708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease Finance Group