• Report: #199288

• Submitted: Mon, July 03, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 03, 2006

• Reported By:Moreno Valley California
Legacy Long Distace
10833 Valley View St, Cypress, California U.S.A.

Legacy Long Distance ripoff Cypress, California

My wife had to use the payphone due to not having my cell phone. On the payphone it said .50 cents for the first 3 minutes. So I dialed the number. The first 2 times, the call didn't go through, and then finally the 3rd time she was able to speak to me for less than one minute. So today, i was checking my account balance online and there's $60.00 in charges for making these calls which two didn't even go through. I called them, and they can't do anything. I'm going to call my bank and have them dispute the charges with them. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.

Miguel
Moreno Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2006 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legacy-Long-Distace/Cypress-California/Legacy-Long-Distance-ripoff-Cypress-California-199288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legacy Long Distace