Complaint Review: LegalZoom, LLC

• Updated: Wed, September 04, 2013

• Reported By: hnyvek — Newport Beach California
LegalZoom, LLC
101 N. Brand Blvd., 11th Floor Glendale, California USA

LegalZoom, LLC Filed documents carelessly, without spell checking, cannot access account online, they can't help. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE WORTHLESS Glendale California

*UPDATE Employee: LegalZoom Complaint

I paid Legal Zoom to put together an LLC for me in May of this year to the tune of $850. When I received the documents they had filed, they were rampant with typos and as such were completely incorrect. After this I was told to fill out some forms online to complete the process to get the business started. I was unable to login in at all to do so. After more than a dozen calls which all ended with "we'll have a specialist look at it and call you back" (nobody ever called me back), and still unable to use the service I was transferred to an extremely rude manager, who told me there was nothing that could be done, but they would refund me $35 for the trouble. This company stole my money, provided no service, and provided no recourse. Completely irresponsible and careless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LegalZoom-LLC/Glendale-California-91203/LegalZoom-LLC-Filed-documents-carelessly-without-spell-checking-cannot-access-account-1081705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LegalZoom, LLC

LegalZoom Complaint

AUTHOR: LegalZoom - ()

Dear LegalZoom Customer,

It is important to us to try and correct the situation when a customer feels there has been a misunderstanding or an error in the service and/or product at LegalZoom. We'd like an opportunity to make things right. Please contact Chyna@lzserve.com so we can resolve this for you. We look forward to hearing from you.

LegalZoom