Complaint Review: Liberty Mutual Mortgage, Omid Delkash

• Submitted: Thu, July 15, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, June 25, 2009

• Reported By:Hollister California
Liberty Mutual Mortgage, Omid Delkash
7 Corporate Prk Suite 140 Irvine, California U.S.A.

Liberty Mutual Mortgage, Omid Delkash Ripoff - liar - bad business practices - cheater Irvine California

*Consumer Comment: Omid Delkash...

*Consumer Comment: Omid Delkash Has Agreed To Clear His Name and Remove All Credit Cards

*Consumer Comment: Omid Delkash - Ripped Me Off and Took My ID to File for Fraud Credit Card Liberty Financial Newport Beach

I was searching for a mortgage to refinance and cash out to pay off bills. I was getting behind and drowning.
Ed (Omid) at Liberty Mutual Mortgage guaranteed me he would take care of me. By the time he was finished with me, my credit and my financial situation was way worse than when I started.

He continually lied about the closing date and the amount I would be receiving. Once the papers arrived and were wrong, I was in a desperate situation. When I wanted to back out of the loan, he begged and pleaded and said he had so much time invested. Ed wrote a note saying he would reimburse me $4000 after the close date since he didn't get me the loan promised.

It's been over a year and I have $2000 that I received in two different payments after I call him continually. He doesn't return calls and continues to say he doesn't have the money!!!
LOSER!

Misty
Hollister, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2004 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Mutual-Mortgage-Omid-Delkash/Irvine-California-92606/Liberty-Mutual-Mortgage-Omid-Delkash-Ripoff-liar-bad-business-practices-cheater-Irv-99102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Mutual Mortgage, Omid Delkash

Omid Delkash...

AUTHOR: Lolofosho - (U.S.A.)

Omid is a really nice guy. I know him now, and no, I didn't see any of the loan issues and if those loan issues were real then hey, he is after all just human. He works very hard and doesn't seem like the type of guy who would just rip off someone, especially in a work environment. I think that s**t happens and we might as well just accept that something like that happens to everyone (in different ways) and move on. What is the point of wasting your energy on something you can't change?

-a concerned CA resident

Omid Delkash Has Agreed To Clear His Name and Remove All Credit Cards

AUTHOR: Gold888 - (U.S.A.)

12/1/08 Omid Delkash has agreed to assign credit card in his name, and has agreed to pay back $10,000 loan. I am very happy to hear from him. Previous comment - please delete from Ripoffreport.com.

Omid is a person you can trust and depend on in business. Due to some unforseen circumstances, he was unable pay back loan earlier, but just now has agreed to take responsiblity for previous agreement.

I wish Omid nothing but best of luck in his business, and success for those who works with him! Thank you for removing the previous comment for Omid Delkash.

-CA Resident

AUTHOR: Gold888 - (U.S.A.)

Date: July 2008- Current

Omid Delkash - Liberty Financial, Newport Beach,CA

If you are reading this, please return my money: $10,000.

In addition, you should know not to use other's ID for Liberty Financial
as fraud work, creating credit cards. Chase has not sent
their investigation team, along with the Police to research
your background and close your company.
In addition, we have filed a collection company for you
to return the loan $10,000.

For all those who are considering to do business with Liberty Financial
of Newport Beach, Omid Delkash, take my words seriously that
this person will use your information to open credit cards,
but they will never pay back the money or their loan, making
you liable. They will never pay you a penny.

They opened Chase credit card without my approval and spent
it on gambling at casinos. Liberty Financial is a complete SCAM!!!

CA Resident