Complaint Review: Liberty Tax Services

• Updated: Wed, April 07, 2010

• Reported By: seattlesigns — renton Washington United States of America
Liberty Tax Services
10829 SE Petrovitsky Road Renton, Washington United States of America

Liberty Tax Services liberty tax service failed to do my taxes properly, failed to refund my money I paid them Renton , Washington

*Author of original report: have not heard back from ripoff

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact Liberty Tax Corporate

Mitch at Liberty Tax Services at 10829 SE Petrovitsky Renton, WA  425 271 8598 failed to do my taxes properly. I received a letter from the IRS with the corrections and reason with a totally different refund due. I called Mitch at Liberty and asked why. We met and he admitted they didn't do my taxes correctly. He offered to re do them and I asked why I would have him re do them when the IRS already re did them. I asked for a refund of the amount they charged me to do my taxes and he said he would mail me a check which he later refused to do.  DO NOT go to or trust Liberty Tax Services in Renton, WA!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2010 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Tax-Services/Renton-Washington-98056/Liberty-Tax-Services-liberty-tax-service-failed-to-do-my-taxes-properly-failed-to-refund-587430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Tax Services

have not heard back from ripoff

AUTHOR: seattlesigns - (United States of America)

I have not heard back from Mitch at Liberty on my report on Ripoff.com.  I did however hear back from him on the BBB website with incorrect information (actually an outright lie) from him.   My reply stands that I would not recommend Liberty TAX services to anyone. They do not know how to prepare taxes properly and lie on the BBB website to make themselves appear able to prepare taxes correctly which is not the case with them.

Please Contact Liberty Tax Corporate

AUTHOR: Liberty Tax Customer Care - (United States of America)

We appreciate you reaching out to us. Liberty Tax Service makes customer service our priority which is why we offer a satisfaction guarantee. Please email us directly at customercare@libtax.com and we'll be happy to investigate your complaint. In your email please include your name, your phone number, and the office location (street, city and state).

Kind regards,